Aquatic Personal Training & Aquatic Group Fitness Classes
SPLASH your way into shape! BucksFit’s aquatic personal training and aquatic group classes are a great way to change up your routine and keep your body guessing. BucksFit’s heated indoor pool features both shallow and deep water training to accommodate swimmers and non-swimmers alike.
BucksFit’s aquatic training is an ideal match for anyone! Whether you are an elite athlete, a beginner seeking a low-impact training session, or someone looking for post-rehabilitative exercise—our personal trainers and fitness instructors will work to help you achieve your goals.
Donna Kramer, Susan Dyen, Eric Bofinger
- Monday 11am, 7pm
- Tuesday 12pm, 5pm
- Wednesday 11am, 7pm
- Thursday 12pm, 5pm
- Friday 11am
- $150 for 15 session
- $15 (drop in)
Some Benefits of Aquatic Training Include:
- Water buoyancy helps to protect recuperating knees, ankles and hips.
- Aquatic exercise reduces pain and increases flexibility.
- Water supports and massages the body as you exercise.
- All of the benefits of land exercise-with less sweat.
- It has been known to reduce blood pressure, stress and risk of injury.