Our post physical therapy return to sport program helps bridge the gap between the end of physical therapy (for an injury or after a surgery) and a successful return to sport.
In most cases physical therapy helps a post-surgical athlete by:
- Eliminating the pain
- Recovering Range of Motion
- Regaining Strength
- Helping the Athlete Recover Sport-Specific Movement
Often the Athlete Needs More for a Successful Return to Sport
Many insurance companies do not pay for the necessary training over an extended period of time that athletes require to return to their peak performance.
This is where our Post Physical Therapy Sports Condition Program bridges the gap and here’s why you should consider enrolling in this program like so many other athletes have:
- Experience: You be working with an experienced athletic trainer & conditioning coach.
- Safety: We work with your physical therapist - they’re in the same office.
Specialization: We work on advanced training strategies like:
- Speed & Agility
- Sport-Specific Strength & Power
- Sport-specific Flexibility
- Endurance Training
- Sport-specific Skills (throwing, jumping, cutting, footwork)
- Playing Field Simulation on Athletic Surfaces
- Risk Avoidance - Help Avoiding Vulnerabile Positions
Types of Conditions We Have Experience Working With:
- Sprains & strains of ligaments/muscles (ankle, Achilles tendon, hamstrings, quad, groin/adductor)
- Overuse injuries of the shoulders, hips, knees, legs, ankles/feet
- Knee Ligament Reconstructions (ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL)
- Post-Meniscectomy (knee cartilage surgeries)
- Shoulder Surgeries (rotator cuff repair, labral repair, dislocation surgeries)
- Hip Surgeries (acetabular labral repairs)
- Many more
From Junior High School to the Professional Athlete
We’ve worked with athletes at all levels including:
- Club & Junior High School Athletes
- High School & College Athletes
- Occupational athletes - armed services, safety & law enforcement, endurance
- athletes Recreational Marathon Runners
- Tennis players
- Many more
Transition Back to Your Sport as Quickly & Safely as Possible Contact us today for more information about our Post Physical Therapy Return to Sport Program.